Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Quick Painting Update

I got the 1st chariot finished last night. Doesn't look as good as I want it to, but I can't put my finger on whats wrong. I'll probably continue to touch it up, here and there.

There is also a space on the chariot I need to fill, and I need something to put in there. There is just too much empty space, I made the chariot too big.

Anyway, I'm going to start on the 2nd chariot tonight, and probably post some pics when I'm done with both.

Any suggestions on what a group of skaven, might be carrying in their chariot with them?

Until next time...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

more little rats? Warpstone to warp whatever land it is they are headed to? After battle snack of human innards?

Couple of thoughts

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Additional thoughts:

Your rats are more beast than the usual sewer rats...where with normal skaven I'd say put city sewer grates or manhole covers...perhaps add some additional "wild" pieces like tree branches or bark to the chariot...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I'm thinking a big chunk of warpstone right now.

This has a small area about the size of a 25mm base to sit on the chariot in front of the Storm Vermin who is standing on the back left side of the chariot.
The driver is on the front right side.
So that leaves a hole, in the front left where I need to put something.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, Warpstone holy artifact...carved and inscribed?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Well, the Black Arc is supposed to be a box of warpstone. Hmmmm...

Ben

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home