Friday, February 09, 2007

Quick Painting Update

Wow, since I took the afternoon off and the Doctor only took a couple hours, I had a lot of time to work on the army.

I stopped by the craft store and picked up some balsa strips and built 5 of the 7 movement trays I needed.
I got all 3 hounds done and the 2 for the 4 wide Rat Ogre units.

This leaves me only the 2 for the Beast Herds left.

And I got started on one chariot. Schedule says 4 days. I'll need to work on it all 4 days.
Being my first real chariot, I built it all and am now painting it. Ouch. I think I should have done it in parts and then glued it together. Very tough to paint between the 2 huge rats pulling the chariot. Oh well, too late now. The 2nd chariot with only 1 beast should be a lot easier.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home