Monday, February 05, 2007

Army update

I have been pretty diligent working on my army. But I'm afraid I'm starting to fall behind. I did get started on the Furies/cloudrunners on Feb 1st and was only planning on 3-4 days of painting, but it has already been 4 days and I am no where near to finished with them.

I did finally settle on a painting scheme for them, that is starting to really look good but it is going very slowly. So much detail work. I'm hoping to be done in 2 more days. So 6 days total painting time. Since I didn't paint Friday night at all, and only about an hour on Sunday, thats not too bad.

But Saturday after I got tired of painting, I went back to my other finished minatures and started doing some serious flocking. Now everything that is finished painting is now flocked as well. I also managed to clear coat several Rat Ogres and all my hounds.
Then I ran out of clear coat.

Also got my Chariots rebased so they are much sturdier, but then primed them before I put the sand on them. So I have to go back and do that. And started on movement trays for the hounds.

All in all not a bad weekend. I wish I could have gotten the Furies done, but with helping my son move and the Super bowl on Sunday, I'm not feeling too bad.

I have step by step pics of the furies up to where I'm at. I'll try to keep doing them until the end, then post them up.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Step by step pictures....Ben, you are my hero, and not just because of the fantastic name you were gifted with.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home