Monday, January 15, 2007

Weekend Recap

This weekend was really pretty slow and a bit disappointing.

Start off with NOT getting in my league game I had planned to play. My opponent had to many other issues to deal with. So not sure when I'll be getting that in. Hopefully before the end of the week.

I got all my chaos hounds based, but when I went to prime them, my brand new can of primer wouldn't work. Uggghhh!!! Push the button and nothing.
Finally, I gave it a 2nd chance and fiddled around with it on Sunday until I finally got it working and managed to the hounds/Giant rats primed.

Did get a lot of painting done on my last 6 ungors. The primary colors are on and I'm half way through the detailing portion. Then just highlights and touchups and we are done. Expect to be done by Wednesday on schedule to start on the hounds/G.Rats.

Hope everyones weekend was good and you actually got in a game.

My son did play his League game and beat the Orc and Goblin gun line and ran over it with a combination of his Chosen Chaos Knights and warrior chariots. This puts him at 3-0 and a possible real contender for a playoff spot this year.

Have a good one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whoa......O&G Gunline?

details, please, details

11:19 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Similar to the Dwarf gun line. Warmachines and Arrer Boyz. I wasn't there, this was a vague description my son gave.

Andrew, perhaps you'd like to share a bit more about what you fought.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, have you put any details of your league in your blog anywhere? You have mentioned this league several times, but I don't know anything about it. Numbers of players, numbers of games, etc, etc?

1:25 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Sounds like a good Idea. I'll do up a lengthy post on it tomorrow.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home