Monday, January 08, 2007

Beast herd in progress

I am still dilegently working on my beast herd. I am hoping to be finished with the entire army by the end of February since they moved the Boyou up a couple weekends.

But my short term goal is to have to beast herd finished by the 20th. So 12 days to go to finish painting the other 13 guys. I started on the Gors Friday and they were well on their way. There is just so much detail on these guys.

Anyway, here is a small sample of the first beast herd. They are finished except the final basing and clear coating.


This is the command group and probably from a bad angle.

The banner has the symbol of Ratspawn on it along with many skaven markings marking their victories to date.

I don't think the pictures do them much justice. Almost too zoomed in. Well, I hope you like them.

Ben

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the pics are pretty slick, Ben. The banner is a great touch, very simple. The browns are excellent. Power to the Rat

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home