Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Chariots in Progress

I am currently working on a new army as most of you know. The painting is coming along pretty well. Anyway, here are a couple of pics of my chariots in progress:


In this pic you can see I used the basic Beast chariot and added side boards for the Kangoroo rat pulling it. For the crew I used an older version Storm Vermin for the Beastigor and the Rat rider w/spear for the ungor with spear. Some balsa wood works for the running boards.
Work still need to be done besides painting.
1. Plan to add chains from the running boards to the big rat.
2.Remove the storm vermin base so he is standing on the chariot.
3. Probably add a banner on one of the poles on the back.

Here is the 2nd chariot:


It is a scratch built chariot from popsicle craft sticks. The crossbar is from the beastman chariot. The 2 rats pulling it are the Nurglitch giant rats from the Lustria special character.
The crew are made up of a Storm Vermin for the Beastigor and a clanrat with spear for the ungor.
Work still need to be done:
1. Remove the bases and put the Storm Vermin and clanrat on the chairot.
2. Not sure if I want to run a chain around the necks of the rats. Still debating it.
3. And of course paint them.

I hope you enjoyed, I'll post pictures again when they are finished.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the scratch built, i don't know how the compliment will sound, but take this next statement as a compliment:

It looks like something rats would build.

Thanks for posting those pics

10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll take that as a compliment. That was what I was going for.

Thanks

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home