Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New O&G FAQ

I always think it is a good thing to read every official FAQ as it comes out.

So here is the new one for the O&G army:

http://us.games-workshop.com/errata/errata.htm

Check it out. The only question that really opened my eyes that I was not aware of was that Waaagh spell allows you to direct fanatics.

They also cleared up that nets do not stack.

But they avoided every difficult question sticking with the very simple easy ones to answer.

Gav and company have lost all resemblance of anything round in their crotch area.

Have fun.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't hold back Ben, tell us how you really feel.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

They now have posted the new 7th ed rule FAQ. I love it.

They have fixed a few problems, clarified a few things and it makes it much, much better.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, I'll have to print some of that out before my game at the Hobby Center tonight

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But they avoided every difficult question..."

Which ones are you refering to? Is this the Black Orc quelling a squabble on a General's Waaaagh issue? Curious minds want to know.

Rick

12:45 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

The Black Orc one, the one about Fanatics and how panic tests are taken, and many others.

I haven't really sat down and tried to compile any as I do not own the book, but have read through it a couple times. Seems a lot of questions came up at the time, but have now escaped me.

Just ran this same question by our FAQ rep and he pretty much said the same thing. Seems a lot of questions are coming from the O&G players that are not getting identified.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home