Friday, January 12, 2007

Made my first goal

Well, I completed my 2nd group of Gors last night. That is the last of the Gors, all 14 are now done.

Tonight I start on the 2nd batch of Ungors. I already have them out on the paint table.

But now it looks like possibly a big game this weekend. A rematch of my last year League 1st round playoff game against Shaun and his Horde shooty Skaven. Really nasty little group of shooty, magic hungry beasts. Coming to hunt down Ratspawn once again.

Last year ended up with a win for me, but I'm sure the skaven will learn from their mistakes. I'm expecting a hell of a game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always nice to see a goal met. Congratulations. I look forward to hearing about the rest of the army as it progresses, and how this big battle goes for you this weekend.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home