Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Game Tonight!!

I'm really pumped. In about 2 hours I'll be playing in my 3rd League game of the season and its a big one. Shaun and I are both 2-0 and the winner tonight takes a commanding lead in this short 8 game season.

Not only is the winner up on points, they are ahead on any tie breakers as well.

Shaun plays Skaven and is very good at it. He took 3rd place in the League 2 years ago and last year made the playoffs, but faced me and my beasts in the first round where I knocked him out.

This will be a rematch of that first round playoff game from last year. Shaun playing Skaven and me running my Beasty Herd.

Should be a good game. I'll probably start a battle report later this week.

Have fun!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how'd it go?

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home