Thursday, May 01, 2008

Brutal Wins!!

Well after starting the League 0-2, we finally pull off a 14-3 win.

I have to say it is a bit bitter sweet.

In our game 1 loss 3-10, I had 4 balls thrown my way and I dropped all 4!! Ugghh.. I was still useful returning 9 punts for a ton of yards.

Our game 2 we were blown out 21-0, but in this game, it was not my fault as I caught 6 passes for 40+ yards. And had 3 punt returns for a ton of yards. Only our kick returner had more yards than me. And only because he was a running back and got 4 kick returns.

In this game, I not only caught no passes, I didn't even have any thrown in my direction. I was open a lot, but with a run pass ration that was 80% run, we only had 16 passes. They were playing a soft pass cover and our running game took off for the first time this season and we won 14-3.
I did handle kick return duties but only had 2 for around 60 yards. Giving us great field position at midfield with both kick returns.

By the way, my guy is a wide receiver named Eldorado Owens. He is a speedster and is the #1 wide out. Now if we could just be a bit more consistent with him.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home