Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What a Great Deal

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my wife has decided to take up golf. I use to play some years ago, so I dusted off the old clubs and we headed out.

Unfortunately, my wife did not have her own set. To start this wasn't a big deal as I just had her use my 5 iron for everything except putting. This will get her comfortable with one club. Then expand out.

Well a friend of mine read this blog and told me of a deal he saw at his local Walmart. They had a set of Woman's golf clubs that included:
Driver, 3 wood, a 4 hybrid, iron set of 5,6,7,9, pitching wedge and sand wedge. A putter. Very nice golf bag with travel cover. And covers for the 2 woods.

All of this, for only $50. I couldn't believe it. It was regularly $130, but they had ordered too many and were trying to clear off 3-4 really quick. Well I relieved them of 1 set last night. I was really surprised at the quality of the bag and clubs. I was expecting something cheap, but when I got them home and we opened them up, I was downright jealous and wanted to get me a new set.

So yes, great deals are still out there if you look around enough. This was an awesome deal.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home