Monday, November 12, 2007

Posting?? Weekend update

Sorry I haven't posted since Thursday last week. Things have been super hectic and I haven't really had a chance.

And to be honest, not a whole lot going on.

Been trying to get my League in order. Looks like we will have close to 40 players in it this year.

Chaperoned my son's school dance Friday night.

Went to play golf on Saturday. I have not been in several years and managed about a bogey round at 20 over and managed a couple of pars. Had a great time, beautiful weather and will be going back soon.

Saturday night saw the movie Invisible. I'll do a review of it in a day or so.

Sunday was Buddy walk time. This one pissed me off a bit as the letter that said where to meet was wrong, and we were rushing around trying to find our group. Tim was supposed to be in the signing choir and we found them just as they were getting up on stage. Tim doesn't like to be rushed anywhere, so we sat out. Too bad as he really wanted to do it.

We did do the mile walk and enjoyed the weather. The sponsor said there would be 4 cars along the course stocked with bottled water. So we didn't bother to bring any with us. Turns out, no water anywhere along the course. Made for some hot, tired, irritable walkers.

Then of course the Cowboys. HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!! Man I love being a fan of theirs.

On the Warhammer front, I got 3 more centaur models assembled over the weekend, leaving me only 2 left to finish assembling the whole army. After that I need to build the other 11 movement trays, green-stuff the miniatures to fill in cracks, etc.. Base them with sand, prime them and finally paint them all.

Tried working on them some Saturday night after about 3/4 of a bottle of wine. Not a smart move as I almost sliced my thumb off with a razor blade.

Well, thats it for now.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home