Monday, November 05, 2007

Sci Fi, What the Hell?

My Sci-Fi Friday took a bad turn this last weekend. I just do not understand what the hell Sci-Fi channel is doing anymore.

I sat down for my usual 4 hour line up of Bionic Woman, Odyssey 5, Flash and Stargate. But when I flipped it over there, Stargate SG-1 was on instead of Bionic Woman. Hmmm, thats right, that show didn't air this week on CBS or NBC or whatever station it is also being shown on. No biggie, it was an episode I had not seen, so we watch some SG-1.

But Odyssey 5 is also not on. HMMMM??? Whats up with that? Flash and Stargate Atlantis are still on. TV guide said O-5 was supposed to be on. I remember previews being shown last week. What are they showing in its place? Another SG-1 episode. What the hell?? So up to my computer and the Sci-Fi channel forums. Seems lots of people are confused and trying to figure out what going on.

So back to the TV, maybe its a one week deal. Check next Friday's schedule, no O-5. Check the following week, no O-5. Back to the website. It looks like Sci-Fi channel, without warning, simply yanked the series. Damn, and I was getting into it. Typical Sci-Fi channel bullshit.

Found it hard to enjoy the rest of the evening, but managed to fight through it. So another show, canceled with no resolution.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home