Friday, October 26, 2007

Twins of Khorne Army: Progress Report

I still haven't had time to finish putting all the miniatures together. I bought the last of them and got them in. As I was opening 1 box, I found it had a broken Centaur. It broke where the leg connects to the main base, making it very difficult to fix.

That wouldn't have been too bad, except they also left out an entire leg/body sprue, making it impossible to build.

I quickly checked the rest of the boxes and they were all fine. Talked with the seller and he agreed to swap it out. So it is currently heading back to him and he is sending me a new box.

As of right now, I currently have:
2 Exalted heroes: built, 1 painted.
4 units of 5 Knights of Khorne, built
4 units of 5 Marauder horsemen with flails and axes. 1 unit built. 3 still to build.
2 units of 6 Centigors with spears and shields. built.
2 units of 5 Dogs of War Fast cav with Bows. built, but was going to add a few bits to them still. Quivers and shields.

So I took some pictures. They are not the best, but should give you an idea of where the army is going.

1st up Chaos Knights of Khorne:


Next up a unit of 5 Chaos Marauder Horsemen with flails and throwing axes:


And here is a more overhead shot of the same unit:


Next is the unit of 6 Centigors with spears and shields.


And a more overhead shot of them:


Finally a unit of 5 Dogs of War with Bows:



And a more overhead shot:



I still have to do a lot of greenwork stuff on them and then get started with the painting, after I finished building the last 15 models. They take a long time to build because of the excessive amount of flash and mold lines on them.

Hope you like them.
Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home