Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures from the Desert Tournament

I only managed to remember to take 3. And since I was on the same table the last 2 games, all 3 pics are on the same table, though at the end of both games.

Here is the left side of the table in game 2.


As you can see I still have my wounded Minotaur/Rat Ogre hiding behind the sphinx with my herd in the open. He has some dryads near the pyramid, his war dancers behind the sphinx and archers strewn out.

Here is the right side of the table in game 2.


Here you can see my herd by the temple controlling it, just 1/2" closer than the dryads. His Treekin right in front of me. Chariot between the woods, 2 Minotaurs/Rat Ogres close by. And finally the unit of 3 has turned around to come claim the table quarter.
Any other minis you see are dead.

Here is the table long view at the end of game 3.


As you can see Ratspawn is facing the Saurus block, at the end of the game, but the Saurus were destroyed at that time. That unit of 3 closest to the Sphinx was actually on the Saurus block flank and had already been moved before the pic. My herd again controlling the pyramid.

Mainly trying to show the excellent table. I wish I had taken pics of all the tables. I will next time sorry.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home