Thursday, November 08, 2007

Kittens, oh what a curse

The most adorable creatures on God's Earth has got to be the kitten. As of today they are a full 2 weeks old. They opened their eyes about a week ago and are starting to get around.

Their mom hates it when we let them out of the closet and they start to crawl around our study. She will yell at us and drag them back into the closet.

While we are still looking for a good home, it looks now like we might just keep them. I hate to have five, yea I said FIVE, cats in my house. But I am not seeing us dumping these kittens into a store or shelter.

The 2 of them, are never far apart and are usually on top of one another. But in this pic they are just curled next to each other:



Then we had to take them out so here are some other pics.
This one we are still looking for a name for. Not sure if its male or female yet:



And finally this is Tiger. He/She is not quite as strong as its sibling, but tries really hard to keep up with him. I believe Tiger was the 2nd kitten born of the 2 and doesn't adventure nearly as far out as its brother/sister. And I have to admit it, Tiger is my favorite.



So if you can think of a good kitten name for the 1st one, let me know.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really needed three kittens: Tiger, Sherman and Panzer... ;D

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home