Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Giving in

After much torment today, I have decided to just give in. I think I could probably do a decent job on some sculpted Spawn, if I had more time.

But considering the severe lack of time and this being my first shot at it, I think its best if I buy a couple and modify them to my whim.
I could spend 20+ hours trying to sculpt these guys, but that time is probably better spent on painting, a movement board and with the wife and kid.

Maybe I'll try my hand and sculpting after this is over when I have more time to mess with it.

So now off to round up two Chaos spawn.

Until next time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sad to see no "heros" recap this week. I'm sure you're just busy, but always enjoy catching your take on the show.

Ben N

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Oh, did I forget to do that.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll try and get that in later today.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home