Thursday, January 18, 2007

Stay on Target, Stay on Target...

I feel like the X-wing fighter in Star wars going down the narrow valley while Darth Vader is on my ass trying to take me out.

I'm referring to my aggressive painting schedule. Right off I was falling behind.
My League game took out a whole night of painting.

But then the force was with me and there was Snow.

I stayed home from work yesterday and finished off the last of the ungors (packmasters).

So I stayed on target and am now ready to start the chaos hounds/Giant Rats.

I could have even started them last night, but 2.5 hours of painting to finish the ungors was enough for one night. But I did get them out and got them ready for tonight.
I'm still not over the hump with only 14 days (till the end of the month) to paint the 16 Giant rats. But with 2 weekends thrown in there, I should be ok.

As usual I'll keep you updated and will hopefully start posting some more pics of my army soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home