Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Blood Bowl Team Pics

As promised, while packing up my Blood bowl team last night, I broke out the camera and took some quick pics.

Hope you enjoy.

First up, the Gutter runners.


And then the other side.


Next up is my thrower Eldo with his 2 main blockers DeMarcus and G.Ellis.


And hopefully a view I rarely see, their backsides.


And finally the grunts of the team, the linerats and our coach 'Ben'


And their back sides. Can you pick out the coach?


I'm really proud of the team, and I'll be taking it to the Hillbilly tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed them.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the simple colors. You seem to do so much with a limited color palette. Makes me want to pull the dwarves out and finish the darn things!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home