Friday, June 20, 2008

Painting Progress

With the Hillbilly now only 4 weeks away and a scheduled practice game set up for 9 days from now, I am trying to get my Blood Bowl team painted up.

The team is 14 models, (even though I'm only using 12 in my games) I figured I'd paint all 14 or would never get around to painting the final 2.

I have the following completed.

1 Thrower: Painting Done, needs flock, coating and static grass
2 Storm Vermin: Painting Done, needs flock, coating and static grass
4 Gutter Runners: Painting Done, needs flock, coating and static grass
7 Linemen: Working on painting now.

So over half way finished with them. My goal was to have them done by next Sunday, but don't think that is going to happen. But I'm not planning on putting in near the detail I put in on the 7 star players. So it might get it done.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home