Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big Bang and back to Narnia

Have to say I really enjoyed the season finale of The Big Bang Theory last night.

Leonard finally caught Penny right after a breakup and asked her out.
Both parties were very hesitant about the date. I think because both are afraid that if it doesn't work out their friendship would also be lost.

Leonard went for broke with a somewhat forced and awkward kiss and Penny decided it was worth the risk. Unfortunately, that is where the show cut off. I felt this so could have used an hour long finale. Oh well.

Also noticed there was not a single commercial for it during the 6 o'clock news or wheel of fortune. There were a ton of commercials pushing the following shows that I don't watch. So the question is, did CBS feel like the Big Bang didn't need advertising because its rating are already good, or has CBS already written the show off? Damn, I hope they bring it back.

As for Narnia, all I can say is WOW!! If you liked the first one, you will like this one. It is easily as good. Tons of action. Tons of special characters, Centaurs, minotaurs, etc... The story was simple enough, and they didn't bog it down with a bunch of crap that they easily could have.
The white witch return was a nice piece I liked. (I haven't actually read the books.) And how they win the battle at the end, was really cool. I don't want to give it away, but I was not expecting that.
The action and fighting, was really well done and nicely choreographed.

There was really only 1 part I felt was way to "huh?" at the very end and it was minor. See if you can figure it out.

But I do highly recommend going. It is worth it.

Next up, Indiana Jones. Oh yea!!

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home