Thursday, June 19, 2008

Game time

Things on my end have been slow as far as gaming goes.

I've been playing some Never Winter Nights. With my new computer it is really great. Graphics are top notch and the speed between loads is just super sweet.

I've played a bit of blood bowl on line, but about 1-2 games a weekend. Still having fun with it.

I'm also still having fun with the Goal Line Blitz. I created a Defensive End speed pass rusher. Was guaranteed a starting job, only to be bumped after game one for a guy 10 levels higher than me. Oh well, still having a good time, and my wide out is still tearing up the field as one of the leagues top receivers and got his first TD of the season last game. A 30 yarder!!

On the paint table is still my blood bowl team. I have the 4 gutter runners finished, and am about 95% finished with my thrower and 2 storm vermin. That only leaves my 5 linemen to paint up. I wanted to be finished by the 28th for their trial run on the 29th. So I need to get hot on them. I'm about 4-5 days behind my original schedule to get them done.

I'm starting to get excited about the Hillbilly. I'll be bringing my Chaos Beast List with Ratspawn for his final farewell tour. With the new Daemons and VC power ramp up books, I'm not sure I stand much of a chance, but we shall see.
I'll also be bringing the Skaven Blood Bowl team. Should be a fun weekend.


Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home