Monday, June 30, 2008

Blood Bowl Team Finished!!

Over the weekend, I managed to finish painting all 14 players of my blood bowl team ready for the Hillbilly tournament in just 3 weeks time.

I'm really getting psyched out for it. Thought I had taken pictures of more of them, but only got a couple. I'll try and take more.

Here is my Thrower Romo and star of the Cow Rats:


Click on the picture to enlarge it.

And here is a pic of Romo with his 4 star Gutter Runners. These guys steal the show in every game. And as long as I have a couple on the field, there is no where I cannot score from.



I did meet up with Eric and Matt on Sunday for a relaxing day of Blood Bowl. Eric with his Dwarfs and Matt playing Humans.

I'll try and give you some breakdowns on those games later and a couple pics I took during the classic Skaven vs Dwarf matchup.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home