Monday, January 21, 2008

Its about Agility

One thing I have been doing in my latest 2 armies is trying to improve my agility.

That may seem like a weird word when describing an army. But the idea is that it is not always about power. Its not always about blasting your opponents to smithereens. Many times its about you dictating the fight. Forcing when and where to fight on your terms, not on his.

Nothing does this better than skirmishers and fast cavalry.

But up until today, I had not put my finger on the word that best describes this tactic. But thanks to an essay put out by Bill Whittle, you can find it here.

And that word is agility.

Its a bit of a long read, but is definetely worth it.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very much enjoyed this article. I somewhat understand the idea of being able to make decisions faster than the other guy...I just don't know how to put my models in places where I have that option. Your other article about how to do feigned flight was eye opening for me.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home