Friday, January 11, 2008

It's my Birthday...

I want to apologize to my readers since I haven't been posting a lot lately. I've been a bit under the weather, and when I don't feel good, I find it hard to do little things, like keep my blog updated.

Hopefully, I'll get over this quickly and get back to my daily routine.

So yesterday was my Birthday. Not a ton of fun as I went to work for most of it. Spent an hour on the phone getting certified to refinance my mortgage from the company that already holds my mortgage. So let me get this straight. I have never missed a payment to you guys in 18 months. Never been late on a payment. My credit score is pushing the top off the max there can be, but I have to spend an hour on the phone with some idiot going through all my personal information, that you already have so I can make my payment lower than it was before.

GEEZ!!! Give me a break.

So after that, I went to the game store and picked up some flesh wash and black ink, that I was out of and went home.

Had a very nice dinner of Chicken Parmesan with some cheesecake for desert. And then went up and played some Warhammer online with my new wood elf list and kicked some butt.

Overall a very nice day except for the 1 hour on the phone with the loan idiot.

Hope to have some details on the battle soon.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home