Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2008!!

Sorry its been so long since I've blogged, but it was a pretty hectic holiday. I seemed to always have something going on and it went by waaaayyy toooo fast.

But had a wonderful time with a great Christmas, some great warhammer games (reports to come soon I hope), a very nice New Year's Eve and then my son actually brought his girlfriend over to our house for New Year's day dinner. We had met her before but never for more than 10-15 mins. We spent 2-3 hours with them yesterday and it was really nice.

Overall a wonderful end of the year. But now I'm back to work. I'll be making several posts over the next couple of days to try and catch up. I hope everyone's Christmas and New Years was as good as mine.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home