Thursday, December 13, 2007

You are an ASS if...

There are a ton of things I consider you to be an ass if you do them. But when I put these little posts out, I'll trim it down to stuff that has happened to me recently.

All 3 of these occurred in the last 24 hours.

1. You are an ASS if you take stuff out of someones shopping cart and steal their cart.
Yea, really, I turn around for a couple of minutes looking through this jumble of movies and someone took my damn cart. I couldn't believe it. I found my stuff laying on a nearby shelf. So I had to pick up my stuff and carry it all the way to the front and then ask the greeter guy to get me a cart because it was outside the area I could carry my merchandise. What an ASS!!

2. Not as big an ass but still one, I finally found a short checkout line as all the self-serves were full of idiots who can't figure out how to operate a coke machine much less a self-serve check out. Anyway, it is an express lane, which made me even happier until I get there and find the one guy in front of me has around 30 items in his basket for the less than 10 items lane. Small ass, but still an ass.

3. You are a humongous ASS if you are too stupid to merge into your exit lane when you can, and speed on up to try and cut in at the front, and then when you are unable to do so, you just stop and block traffic completely in my lane. WHAT AN ASS!@!

While I don't like it when people speed around and merge in ahead of me when I have waited in line for 10 minutes, your just a jerk. But if I'm not getting off there and you are totally blocking my lane because your too much a wuss to complete the jerk move you just performed. Then you are an ASS.

This morning on the way to work. Our highway is 5 lanes. 2 exit off to the right to get onto 820 from I20. It was pretty backed up. Luckily I don't go that way.
So I'm on 20 going west in my now almost empty lane as everyone is getting off onto 820. So I finally speed up after having to wait in the huge backup for 10 minutes and I get to about 40 when I realize the idiot right in front of me has her blinker on to try and merge into this solid mass of cars that are not moving. And she is stopped, waiting for someone to let her in.

It is people like her that make my commute to work long. If the people getting on 820 would simply get in the long line and wait their turn it would probably go smoother, and quicker. Instead half of them idiots have to get into my lanes and then slow down while they try to force themselves back into the 820 lanes. That backs up my lanes, which should be just flying through.

Anyway, so this pisses me off and I lay on my horn. I do believe it is illegal to stop on a major highway unless the guy in front of you is stopped. Since there was no one within 500 yards in front of her, she was breaking the law and being a safety hazard. So after a few honks she decides maybe this is not her day to be that big an ASS, turns off her blinker and speeds up missing her exit. So sad, too bad. Next time get in at the end of the line and wait your turn.

So if someone was an ASS to you recently, let me know.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home