Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Terminators Rock

Well, I guess it doesn't matter if it's a movie or the new TV series, I love terminators.

Add in the most remarkable actress of Summer Glau and I'm glued. Thomas Dekker does an above average job as John Conner as a teenager and while I didn't care for Lena Headey as Sarah Conner, she is growing on me. I think the look from blond to brunette was the biggest reason. But she does a pretty good job of the overprotective, schyso mother that Sarah portrayed in Terminator 2.

The pace of the show is frantic and keeps you guessing as to what is going to happen next. Plenty of action and I love the way they are tying in strings from the first 2 movies. Enrique (from T-2) shows up in this latest episode and hooks up Sarah with his nephew for some fake ID stuff. Then when the girls find out he's a snitch, Summer has to kill him. Which pisses off Sarah, but as it turns out was the right thing to do. Enrique was about to give them up.

Is it me, or did Summer look not robotic when John first met her at school and is now very robotic and trying to learn the mannerisms.

I tell you what, it doesn't look like it will take long for John to hook up with Summer Terminator if she keeps wearing short skirts. And how is she going to keep that pretty face if she keeps going toe-to-toe with every terminator that shows up to kill John. So far they have kept the cuts to her temples and away from her face, but eventually someone's going to plant a right hook on that nose of her and split it wide open. Or she will take a bullet to the face protecting John.

Well, no matter what is in store, I'm looking forward to more episodes. In this down time when nothing else is on, it is a nice relief. Not sure what I'm going to do when Heroes cranks back up.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home