Friday, February 16, 2007

And Time Marches On...

Today marks three weeks till BB-day. (That would be Bayou Battles GT day for those uninformed masses out there.)

Only 3 more weeks to finish up and get ready to go.

A mere 21 days and counting.

With 21 days left to go, lets take a look at my schedule so far:
Feb 1-7: Paint furies (DONE)
Feb 3: Flock all Rat Ogres, Giant Rats & Beast herds. Clear coat everything. (DONE)
Feb 4: Complete, Base and prime chariots. (DONE)
Feb 8-11: Paint chariot 1. (DONE)
Feb 10: Base and prime characters (DONE)
Feb 11: Pay for Boyou GT (DONE)
Feb 12-15: Paint Chariot 2.
Feb 16-21: Paint 3 characters.
Feb 17-18: Build 2 spawn.
Feb 22-27: Paint 2 spawn.
Feb 24: Turn in Army list to Boyou GT.
Feb 24-25: Build display board.
Feb 25-Mar 3: Base, prime and paint movement trays.
Mar 3-8: Finish anything not done. Final touchups.
Mar 9: Pack and head to Houston.

I am almost done with my Chariot 2. I have 1 day left of painting on it to be finished. But because of my battle tonight, it will have to wait until tomorrow to finish. I might be able to start on my 3 characters tomorrow as well, meaning I'm only 1-2 days behind right now.

I just made a trade for 2 Chaos spawns, so I won't be able to build them over the weekend. Instead I'll wait until next weekend to do them after I'm done painting the characters. I'm going to build my last 2 movement trays and measure out what size display board I need to make.

so revised schedule looks like:
Feb 13-17: Paint Chariot 2.
Feb 17-18: Build last 2 movement trays for beastherds.
Feb 17-22: Paint 3 characters.
Feb 23-24: Build 2 spawn.
Feb 24: Turn in Army list to Boyou GT.
Feb 25-28: Paint 2 spawn.
Feb 25: Practice GT game. League game, I'm taking my GT army to.
Mar 1-5: Base, prime, paint, flock and coat movement trays.
Mar 3-4: Build display board.
Mar 6-8: Finish anything not done. Final touchups.
Mar 9: Pack and head to Houston.

With the 2 spawn in the mail on their way to me, I feel a lot more confident with this schedule and I think I will finish in plenty of time.
I still have 2 more League games to play between now and the 9th besides the one tonight. Playing one on the 25th. Try to get in the other on 3rd or 4th of March.

But things are looking good. After the chariot I'm down to just 5 models. Piece of cake. ;-)

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home