Friday, August 25, 2006

Moving Day

Just a quick note to let everyone know my wife and I closed on our new home yesterday. Today and tomorrow are major moving days. I moved a ton of all our small stuff today and emptied out our storage shed. I never realized how much crap you can accumulate.

But all my miniatures are now safely moved to the new house.
Tomorrow is the big moving day when all the desks, couches, TV's and computers get moved. Should be a big day and I'll probably be out of contact from about noon tomorrow until Monday morning.

Who wants to be a Superhero? Watched my favorite Superhero reality show tonight, recorded from last night. I thought it was good but not great. Much better than last week at least.
But again I thought Stan eliminated the wrong person. Major Victory had started to try and make things funny when early on he was trying to be serious, but he did win the scavanger hunt race. While Fat Mama took her sweet time, eating other peoples food and not even trying. I thought for sure she was going to get the boot.
But Feedback is really irritating me now. I think he might really be losing it. Maybe Fat Mama is the better Superhero. But all this lovey dovey crap needs to stop. Geez!!! that gets irritating quick.

Lets finish it off with a quote from one of my favorite movies.
"Are you still trying to win? I think you have an overdeveloped sense of vengence. That will get you into trouble one day."
A free internet cookie to the first one to guess the movie.

Have a great weekend guys and talk to you on Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Said by the Six Fingered Count (can't rmember the name, but it's Rugan, or something like that) to Inigo Montoya, after he thinks he has won their duel, in the movie The Princess Bride

6:51 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Yes it is count Rugan (not sure on spelling), good job.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home