Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Featured Miniatures: Jim Bailey

This guy knocks me down with every miniature he puts on the table. I wish I had half his painting talent he has in his little pinky. Add this to his awesome playing ability and his great sportsmanship and it is amazing he doesn't walk away with every best overall at every GT he has ever attended or will ever attend.

Anyway enough gushing. Lets start of with his Nurgle Daemon army he brought to the Lone Wolf:

First up his the full army:


The Army Banner:


Now check out his Nurglings:


Now his Plague Bearers:


Then his Plague Riders:


Add in a couple of Nurgle Daemonic Chariots:


Then top it of with the Great Unclean One:



Now that is one awesome looking army and got 2nd place for Players choice and IIRC, Best Army at the Lone Wolf.

And as a special treat, we all remember Jim's Wood Elf Army, "Hit in Face". If you have not seen it before, you are missing something. Here is just a small treat.


I hope you enjoyed them. I know I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home