Monday, August 21, 2006

Featured Army

Today I want to post some pics of an army I have always loved. It is one of the most powerfully painted armies I have ever seen on the board. It is too magic heavy for my taste, but my gosh I wouldn't mind being beaten by it because it just looks too awesome.

It is a Tzeentch Daemonic Legion army owned by Alexander Coxe. He is son of Paul Coxe a regular on the INDY GT circuit and a friend of mine.
The army was painted by Brett Amundson, who does some of the best damn painting I have ever seen in my life. He rates right there with Cody Johnson and Jim Bailey.

Anway without further ado. Here is the army:

And now some zoom in pics. Horrors 1:

Horrors 2:

His Flamers:


His Screamers and Exalted Daemon:


And finally his Lord of Change:



I hope you enjoy them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home