Thursday, August 31, 2006

Movie Quote of the Day Contest: 8/31

Onto the next one. This one is in a whole different category. Don't be afraid to guess, it doesn't hurt. So good luck. In this one, just identify the movie.

Score to date:
Ben Miller: 1
Jim Zaphiriou: 1
Dave Smith: 1

Quote of the day (value = 2 pts):
Character 1: "So Supreme Commander, why should you get my vote?"
Character 2: "Because I'm bigger than you, that's why."

Good luck on this one. Think outside the box a bit. Its 2 points for a reason.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

No guesses at all? Is this one just too tough, or are you guys not really trying on it?

I know this one is hard, I wanted to test the boundries on where you guys were at. Let me know if you want some hints.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Think more along the lines of an animation movie. I don't think it ever hit the big screen either.

There was a trilogy of these movies.
They were actually made out of order as well. This was the 3rd in sequence but actually the 2nd one made.

This one maybe too tough. Don't worry, I'll have easier ones. But I thought I'd try a really tough one today.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Another hint, this is NOT Japanese animation. The orginal came out 19 years ago. This 2nd movie came out only 8 years ago.
It is a kids movie. I have kids, I watch them also. ;)

Hope that helps a bit more.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!!

Way to go Dave.

Its actually The Brave Little Toaster goes to Mars, but this is close enough. ;-)

I'll ease up for the next one.

This puts Dave in the lead.

Ben

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, can't say I've seen that one, my son is only 11 months so I haven't watched too many kid movies yet

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home