Monday, September 08, 2008

Great Monday Morning

Not a lot to complain about this fine Monday.

1. The biggest of the weekend was the Cowboys kicking some Brown's butt with an easy 28-10 win that looked like it could have been a lot worse. Looks like it is shaping up to be a great year for the Boys.

2. The latest Gallup polls show McCain/Palin ahead with a double digit lead!! of 10 points on the "My Muslim Religion" suicide plan of Obama and that other guy. (I know its Biden, but how many avg people in the street know that?)

3. Its funny to watch Obama try and slide himself more to the center now. I thought about joining the military (yea for about 1 second.), I might not raise taxes, maybe life starts earlier than 6 weeks after the baby is delivered... ;)
Give me a break Obama.

I have 3 words that now describe Obama and the liberal left: TOTAL PANIC MODE!!

4. And watched a very silly movie this weekend, "Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo." Very silly and parts of it were just crap (seriously) some very sick humor in there. But the ending was decent and there was a good message in the movie. (At least it was what I got out of it.) When George W said, you don't have to like the government to believe in your country.
That made the movie watchable and likable to me. Though I warn you, way too much sick humor, and gross you out moments for most people. We almost turned it off a couple times. It was that bad. But once you get past the KKK scene, the rest isn't that bad. I give the movie a 2 out of 5 stars. But did like the message at the end.

Well until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home