Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Some Hillbilly pics

Here are some pics from my games at the Hillbilly.
As always, click on the picture to enlarge them.


This pic was game 1 vs Ben Nietzel and his great looking Dark Elves. The white fig in the middle was cousin Ruby.


Here is the left flank as Dark Riders, witches and a chariot race across the board.


This is the left flank at the end of the game. The cold one knights had crushed Ratspawn and his body guard. But I still had a lot of Rat Ogres left on the board.


And here is the cneter with my herd, hounds and spawn. The spawn is holding onto Ruby. The shadow warriors tried a latch ditch effort to capture her, but failed.


Here is my 2nd battle vs Ty on the mushroom board. He fought his Orcs and goblins hard but in the end, I pulled out the minor victory. Mainly because that lone Rat Ogre on the far bottom left lived.


Not much on the left flank at the end. My herd by a lone fanatic and his Black Orcs that took a 3 unit charge and wiped them all out.


Onto game 3 vs Todd Thacker and his Fall Wood Elfs. Great looking army that kick
ed my butt pretty good. You can see my whole right flank is gone.


I held most of the left flank, but with holding 2 more quarters and a banner, he was able to pull out the victory.


Then Sunday morning came and I pretty much forgot the camera. Didn't take a shot of my great game with Andonti and his Lizardmen but did get a pre-battle pic from Shane and his Lizardmen here.



Well hope you enjoyed the battle pics.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics, those elves look fantastic, but I still like your rats the best!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home