Friday, July 25, 2008

HopeChange Quote of the Day

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon. Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

-Senator Obama, May 8, 2008

57 states huh??

Obamessiah Facts of the Day:

Obama has been a Senator for 2 1/2 years now, since Jan '05.
Before that, state Legislator for a few years and before that college.
This guy has a big bag of nothing. Lets look at his accomplishments while in the US Senate.

Number of legislation passed by the Senate that he has sponsored: 0

He has missed more votes than any other Senator in the same time frame.

Obama has been rated as the most liberal-left Senator in the United States. Even more liberal than Feinstein, Boxer, Kennedy, etc... These guys are so far out there, its ridiculous. And the man who wants to lead this country is even further liberal than *** ALL ***, let me repeat that, *** ALL *** of them!!!

Wake up America.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger MiniWargamer said...

Ben, I agree with you 100%...

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home