Friday, February 01, 2008

Zip Kicker, its the stuff

Oh MY God!! This stuff is the bomb. How have I gone this long without ever finding out about this stuff.

Just about any super glue you use works. Just give it a small squirt of this and its instantly bonded.

This morning I was in a rush but wanted to glue some broken parts on 2 models.
I put a little glue on an arm and held it in place.

I laid him down so the arm could glue and went to work on a wing that broke off a model. The model and wing were both metal. Decided I better use the Zip Kicker. Put a drop of glue on the wing, held it in place and a small squirt and it was done. I could pick up the model by the wing and shake it. It was permanently sealed. Damn!!

I went back to the guy with the arm, arm still moving. Not dried. So a quick squirt and done. So I put a drop of glue on the gun arm, put it in place. A small squirt and done. Its like it had dried overnight in less than a second.

I just love this stuff. The only problem is it stinks to high heaven and is probably totally toxic and will give me cancer. But I'm willing to take that risk.

So if you get frustrated with super glue and putting models together. This is the stuff to get. Small silver can, black cap. Get it.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home