Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Whats going on?

Dear readers,

I'm finding it harder and harder to maintain this blog. It is just very difficult to continue to post on a daily basis since I'm getting busier at work.

I'll try to keep it going at least through my League Playoff run. It looks like I have made the playoffs. All I have to do is play my last game. Even a loss gets me in.

So I'm looking forward to that. I'll be joined probably, by my son playing Slaanesh chaos mortals, Shaun with his Skaven and Greg with his Dwarfs, from the South West Region. On the NE side it is Paul with his TK, his son Alexander with Ogre Kingdoms, Merlon with Wood Elves and then 1 of 3 players depending on the final round of games.
So a very nice mix of armies for the playoffs. Should be a great time.

If things continue to play out, I'll probably end up playing Andrew unless Shaun just forfiets his last couple of games. Which might happen since I am calling the League finished on April 1st and all games not completed will be forfieted.

I've played Andrew with Ratspawn against his Slaanesh mortals 1 time. I managed to pull it out, but he had me on the ropes and took out Ratspawn pretty easily. And in my games vs Shaun and Greg, I lost and had a draw. So no matter who I play, it will be a tough, tough game. Should be great.

Also, on another note, I started my next army. I worked out the list today and all the models I'll need for it. I'm pretty excited about this project now, as it is a compltely different style of army than I have ever played before. It took me an hour to put the first model together and get him cleaned up last night. Tons of slag, flashing and mold lines. So its going to be another very slow project. But I'm not ready to reveal it yet.

The finale of Battle Star was pretty good. Baltar getting aquitted, which I figured would happen. But then Starbuck coming back and saying she had been to Earth. Then the bad news, its done till 2008!! So 9 months before the next episode. Just when it was ready to start getting good again.

Dresden Files is still delivering, with some exceptional writing and stories. My only problem with the show is the number of dead bodies, he finds. And it doesn't really add to the story that he finds them. I just always have a problem with dead bodies dropping around the main character. Anyway, the rest of it is great.

Still waiting on the next episode of Heroes.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,

Real life always comes first. While it will be hard for me to actually work instead of zealously checking for the next bit of warhammer gold I will find here, I will go on. I appreciate just the fact that you even attempt such an undertaking as a daily blog. You've certainly made many of my days better.

Thanks

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home