Monday, March 12, 2007

GT is over

I got back last night and didn't post. Spent the day with the family away from Warhammer. I did post a battle report on direwolf but wanted to give a brief here.

I had a great time. Played 5 great opponents, well except for that low life cheese ball named David Long. I had a great time with every game. Well except for that one. ;-)

Actually I'm kidding David's game was great to. I ended up 3-1-1 with my only loss to David Long. 2nd time in 6 months that has happened. Ugghhh!! I'll get you next time David.

Anyway, I finished in 6th place overall out of the 66 players there. Which is great, IMO.
I also actually got players choice votes for my army. I'm sure the only time that has happened. And was told by the organizers I came in 4th in voting. Something I'm especially proud of.

I beat 2 Bretonnian players and a wood elf player. I drew a Nurgle Daemonic legion army and lost to Long's Magic heavy high elves.

I'll try to do some more detailed reports later.

Until next time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep reading more and more stories on direwolf...Here's to hoping I can someday also compete!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can do a detailed report on our game, I will be impressed. I cannot come close to remembering enough details on what my eagles and disruptive Silver Helms were doing to you. It worked great, but it took all the advance planning and hole finding I could muster.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home