Wednesday, March 07, 2007

48 hours and counting

We are now down to the final 2 day countdown. In a mere 48 hours I will be kicked back in a rental car enjoying the ride down to Houston for my first ever Boyou Battles GT.

Somehow, I have always managed to miss out on it. Not this year.

The army is 99.5% ready to go.

All movement trays are now finished.
Display board is finished.
Army is completely finished, highlighted, based, and coated.

The only thing I could do is add static grass.

So with 2 days left, I will work on adding static grass to the army tonight. With any luck, I will finish tonight and be able to spend tomorrow night taking pictures and packing.

The excitement is building. I am getting so pumped. All my hard work for the last 18 months and ecspecially the last 3 months is really starting to show.

Schedule:
Wed 3/7: Add static grass to the army. Take pics of my spawn to post tomorrow.

Thurs 3/8: Set up the whole army in their movement trays on my display board. Take pictures of everything. Pack them all up. Pack up my backpack, double check that I have everything needed.

Fri 3/9: Take off work at noon, lunch, final packing. Drive to Houston, going over the lastest army book. Check into hotel, setup army. Receive lots of compliments. Play a practice game. Go see the new movie '300'.

Sat 3/10: Begin to whoop a$$ and take names.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home