Friday, March 09, 2007

Its GT Time

Thats right. After months of work and effort, everything is finally coming together.

I got the army finished up on Wednesday evening including adding static grass to the entire army.
Had a bit of a scare as some of my movement trays had too much flock & sand on them and kept me from getting my miniatures in. A quick slice with a razor blade solved most of that and the army is ready to go.

I'm all packed and in just over 2 hours I'll be on the road to Houston. So for all of you guys not going, you are going to miss one hell of a good time. I am so pumped for this GT I cannot even think straight.

I hope you guys have a great weekend. I'll try to post on Sunday or Monday but no guarantees. I'll be back into work Tuesday but I'll be in meetings for 2 days. So it may be a while before my next post.

But when I do, I guarantee battle reports (though not as extensive as usual) and pictures of some fantastic armies.

So the army is packed. Dice have been properly incensed and pampered. Sacrifices of Hobo entrails made to Moki the Dice god. Tactic books have been written and read.

I even started jogging to get my endurance up.

Everything will be done by Sunday night.

So until next time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Counting down till we get to hear the scores...Hope you had a ton of fun and enjoyed 300 as much as I. Who needs historical accuracy? The movie was Cool. I was able to take a few hours at my local GW and work with my wife on her Eldar army, learning how it plays. Good weekend up here in MO, can't wait to hear how it was in TX.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben is avoiding posting because he doesn't want to admit I beat him again. :)
Let the smack talk continue!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home