Friday, March 09, 2007

BR: Beasts vs Wood Elves wrapup

Not a lot I can say about this game. Made several mistakes that killed me.

1. I got my chariot out in front of my units. This is a bad thing as then you can't flee without it doing impact hits to your own guys. They need to lag behind.

2. Never count on a small pass against wood elves, it may not be there.

3. If I have a scenario where I need to keep US on the board, hold the hounds back. Less than 100 points makes up 1/4 of my US.

4. Again, I setup with my herds away from Ratspawn. They need to be closer to him to use his Ld of 9. Ld 7, just doesn't get it done. The Rat Ogres with Ld 8, and re-roll can work fine away from him.

5. Dryads with that 5+ ward, are just as tough as nails, as are the damn wardancers with their 4+ ward save dance.

6. In the end I still won, but a very tough game that was a lot of fun.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home