Monday, February 26, 2007

ITS MONDAY

Welcome back everyone, I hope you guys all had a great weekend. I sure did.

Painting schedule is right on track.
Things I got accomplished this weekend for the GT:
Finished painting my 3 heroes. Pictures on the way.

Built my 2 spawn. Got them based and primed, ready for painting.
Pictures on the way.

Got in a another League game with my GT army. Battle report with pictures on the way.

Got the wood out for my display board, got it sanded and am working on it.

Watched a couple of cool movies this weekend. Zoom, which is fun, quirky and a little too silly for my taste. (The usual Chevy Chase dry humor that I've never really liked.) And Tim Allen who was great. He had one scene that had me laughing out loud for almost a full minute. My son liked it so much, he took it upstairs and watched it again. Something he almost never does.
If you have kids, and like Chevy Chase and or Tim Allen, I recommend it.

Also watched The Illusionist. When this movie ended both me and my wife said wow. Not the most action packed of movies, but if you like mysteries and intrigue, this movie is great. It makes a great date movie or sit at home with your significant other. You will both enjoy it. We did.

Also of course watched the Dresden files last night. Review coming.

And more importantly, Heroes returns tonight!!

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow dude, fun filled weekend. Can't wait for the pics and reviews

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home