Friday, November 17, 2006

Featured army of the Week

This army belongs to the President of the DAWGS and our Lead DAWG since the DAWGS inception. His general skills are good, but his sportsmanship is fantastic and his painting is to die for. I never see an army of his I don't just drool over. I managed to talk him into painting my general for my next army so I have at least one awesome looking model in the army.

Of course I'm talking about Brett Amundson. He took best general at the Boyou battles this year and he took Best overall at the Alamo GT just a couple weeks ago. This army also won 3rd place Players Choice. He is always ranked in the top 10 in Marcus Martins warhammer ratings and is currently 6th.

So enough build up take a look at these:
A unit of Plague Bearers:


A unit of Plague Riders:


A Nurgle Daemonic Chariot:


A unit of Nurglings:


And of course his Great Unclean One, Papa Nurgle:


Here is a pic of the entire award winning army:


And finally a close up shot of the waves on the shore. Just amazing.


I hope you enjoyed the army as much as I did. These pictures don't even come close to doing this army justice. But they are awesome all the same.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, this is a real treat, The theme is simple and the art fantastic. Very cool

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ben (and Ben),
Thanks for the compliments. I really had fun with this army and it seemed to fit my style of play. Time to try something new though. Decisions, decision...

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home