Monday, September 25, 2006

Movie Quote Standings

We are into the final week of the contest. In case you are unaware, the winner at the end of the month receives any item out of my ebay store up to $10 at no cost.
Or they can choose to receive a $10 discount on any item over $10 in my store.

Standings right now are as follows:

Shawn O: 13 points
Dave S: 10 points
Shaun G: 8 points
Ben M: 5 points
Andy H: 4 points
Rick H: 2 points
Jim Z: 1 point

Going to 3 points per question in the last week means there are 18 points up for grabs. Meaning anyone is still in it and a lot can happen in the last week.

If you feel your points are too high, don't worry about it. If you feel they are too low. Email me and tell me which dates you won on and I'll go back and double check.

Good luck to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home