Saturday, September 23, 2006

Quick game notes

Just got to fight a great game with a friend of mine. He surprised me and brought his VC. I was planning on playing my new Cult of Ulric all cav list.

My list was:
GrandMaster w/Laurels of Victory & white cloak
Priest BSB mounted with barding, hvy armor, Bane of Craven, 2 wolf emblems
Priest mounted w/barding, hvy armor, shield, great weapon, rod of command
Priest mounted w/barding, hvy armor, great weapon, 2 chrystals, 2 wolf emblems

5 WW knights, full command, inner circle, warbanner
5 WW knights, full command, banner (no panic)
5 WW knights, full command
5 WW knights, full command
5 WW knights, full command
5 WW knights, full command
4 hunting hounds with hunt master
4 hunting hounds with hunt master
4 hunting hounds with hunt master
4 hunting hounds with hunt master
4 hunting hounds with hunt master
4 hunting hounds with hunt master
5 DoW Light cav with bows
5 DoW Light cav with bows

That was it.
His army looked like:
Vamp Lord blood dragon, lvl 2, sword striking, steed, barding, armor, black periapt.
2 Necromancers, 3 d.scrolls and book of move your units
wraith w/great weapon, rod of flaming death
(it just occured to me, thats 5 characters as the lord takes 2 slots. Shame on you Shawn).

30 zombies (wraith went hin here)
10 zombies (1 necro in here)
20 Grave guard full command
6 black knights, full command
8 ghouls
black coach
2 ethereal hosts
5 direwolves

That was it for him.

Full battle report to follow soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was just a Blood Dragon Vamp Count, shame on you Ben...

Shaun

7:02 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I figured that out this morning. As you only had Ld 9. Vamp lord has Ld 10. You were the one who told me it was the Lord.

I still think it was a draw though. I didn't have much on the board and you actually had +300 vp to my +200. As you captured 2 standards and had my general. And I only had 2 table quarters. And you were probably up on vp as well.

Still enjoyed the hell out of the game.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree, just trying to dust off that army and get my bearings on the new rules. Thanks.

Shaun

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home