Monday, January 22, 2007

Busy Weekend

WOW!! Where to start. I had so much going on this weekend that I wanted to blog about. Keep coming back today, I will hopefully be putting up a lot of things about this weekend.

I have a movie review for 'My Super-Ex Girlfriend'.

Brand new series started last night called the Dresden Files, based on the book.

Battle Star Galactica started back up again.

I had another Warhammer Battle yesterday.

I still have to write my final battle summary for the Skaven battle.

A quick report from my online gaming of Never Winter Nights when my Dwarf Barbarian entered into a jousting competition.

And an update on my painting. So much to blog, so little time.

And, one thing that has me on pins and needles today is that HEROES is back tonight. I've been waiting for 6 weeks for this one. I'm really starting to get pumped up. One of the best new TV shows that has started up in years.

So until later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As an avid Jim Butcher fan I was very glad to see the new series on Sci-Fi. The show caught most of the feel of the books, but were different enough that I hope it will catch on and become a good program in its own right.

Can't wait to hear your view.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home