Monday, November 06, 2006

Quick look at the TL group

Thought I might take a look at the people I said were a threat to do well.

Aaron Chapman: He changed his army taking a very hard wood elf list and got 2nd overall with a 4-1 record

Brett Amundson: Took Best overall with a 4-1 record. and took 3rd players choice.

Brian ching, changed armies to Tomb kings, not sure his final record.

David Long, changed armies to O&G and went 3-2.

Jay White, took an awesome Ogre Kingdome army instead of the bretts and went 2-3 and took one of the best painted awards and Players choice.

The Grejadas. I didn't talk with Jeff and Mike that much except to say hi. No awards, not sure how they finished up.

Luke: He was experimenting with the new O&G book.

Jordan Braun: New army but went 4-0-1 and took best general

Rick Thompson: I think he went 3-1-1.

Roy the Reiksmarshall: While the Khorne minotaurs are tough to handle he obviously kept the games fun for him and his opponent. Best Sportsman.

Todd Thacker with High Elves. Not sure the record but 3rd best overall.

Trevor: Trevor is struggling with the beast herds in the new 7th edition rules went 2 wins and 3 draws. So undefeated, but no awards. (I think that records correct.)

So of my small list of 13 players out of the 62 players there. I got the following:
1st - 3rd best overall
Best General
Best Sportsman
3rd best painted
And 2 of the Players choice winners.

So out of the 15 awards, 8 of those went to the players on my list.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home