Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Daily Movie Trivia for fun

Ok, after 2 months of contests, I think more people just enjoy playing more than worried about winning a prize. So I'll go back to that.

If you search hard you can find a lot of these on Google, but now with no "prize" on the line, try to get the movie without the internet searching.

Have fun:

Quote value: 2 points (like Who's line is it anyway, the points just don't matter. ) ;)

"You figured he is the type to bless his golf club"

Good luck.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dogma said by Bethany

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, I knew one the instant I saw it again. And Ben, glad to know you are a Kevin Smith watcher

10:07 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Saw that movie again the other day. Silly, but funny.

"So if there was 5 minutes before the world ends, would you sleep with me?"

"yes, alright if there was 5 minutes before the world ended."

"She's a slut."

;-)

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never forget the first time I heard the line "Your head would cave in and your heart would explode. We went through five Adams before we figured that one out."

I laughed for a good 5 minutes straight. One of my favorite movies of all time

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home