Monday, October 30, 2006

Alamo GT this weekend

I wanted to remind everyone that the Alamo GT is upon us already. It will be this weekend and I'll be there. I'll be leaving Dallas around 10AM and should be in San Antonio by 4.

Taking the Skaven force I did at the Lone Wolf. Its a good army that only got beat by the Best General and mainly because I forgot a rule during the game. Though David played an excellent game, some poor dice rolling definetly cost me. But both sides had our fair share.

Davids a great opponent and I'm hoping to pull a littl revenge on him at the Alamo.

But lots of Beer, lots of Warhammer, lots of Dice Rolling, and lots of friends.

I'm really looking forward to it, but I probably won't get really pumped until Thursday.

I'll of course give a full Tournament report, pictures of awesome armies, and much more.

Ben

1 Comments:

Blogger owenrufus said...

Hi Ben

Myself and a friend are heading over to the Alamo from sunny Wales Uk. Hope the organisers have recieved our lists etc have they got back to you with any rulepacks etc?
Hope to see you there where Welsh steel will prevail

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home